100 Club for Village Hall

Download Membership form here – Welcome to our 100 CLUB – a great way for you to support the village hall whilst having a bit of a flutter!

Here’s how it works…

You complete and sign the above membership form and pay by cheque (made to Puncknowle, Swyre and West Bexington village hall) or cash, £18 annually.

This buys you one membership number (we will allocate), which enters you into the monthly draw. You can buy as many membership numbers as you would like. All participants must be over 18.

The draw will take place at the Puncknowle, Swyre and West Bexington Lunch club by two members of the committee.

If you win, a cheque will be posted to your home address and the name of the winner published in the Bride Valley News.

The prize money will be 45% of the membership fee taken that month. The remaining 55% goes to the Village Hall to help fund running costs.

Any queries please email Jill Neill: jill.neill@live.co.uk