The Committee responsible for managing and maintaining the village hall meets approximately monthly, and is registered with the Charity Commissioners (No. 1105233). A copy of the Charity’s Constitution may be downloaded by clicking here, and further details may be obtained from the Charity Commission website at www.charitycommission.gov.uk
Sub committees are responsible for the organisation and running of:
- · Regular/periodic social events
- · The Puncknowle, Swyre & West Bexington Lunch Club which is open to all residents and former residents of the three villages aged 50 and over, and their guests.
To assist in raising funds for the upkeep of the hall, the Management Committee also runs a “100 Club”. For details click here, or contact one of the relevant telephone numbers shown below.
Members of the committee may be contacted as follows:
- · Chair 01308 897544
- · Bookings Secretary 01308 897544
- · Hon. Treasurer 01308 897318
- · Secretary 01308 897479
- · Social Committee vacant
- · 100 Club 01308 897318 or 01308 897663
- · Lunch Club 01308 897622
- · Parish Council Rep 01308 897629